17 August 2010

The Journey to Rid myself of Excess Stuff
Bike Snob and I seem to be on a bit of a parallel journey at the moment.  A new excitement for minimalism and the spirituality of it.  Our culture is a breeding ground for chaos and the collection of stuff.  I have recently become obsessed with getting rid of excess stuff.   On my journey to discover I found a network of people coincidences that let me know I had stumble on to something that was right for me.  I was led to http://www.farbeyondthestars.com/57-things/ from there I was led to the guy who wrote The The 4-Hour Workweek.  He has an equally minimum amount of stuff.  Coincidences were happening and mini-explosions were going off. The only book he owned was a book my brother-in-law gave me I Will Teach You To Be Rich so I figured I would pull that one off the shelf.  I started re-reading it and yeah, its the only money book I will probably ever read. 
That's it for now.  I am on an upward spiral and I really is about attracting what you want out of life even if you don't know what it is.  Keep in mind what you want and hold on to it, eventually it will come to the surface.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment