19 August 2010

jersey love


Jersey Love,, not the state.  I was on a brief search for a suitable jersey.  I did find one I liked,
found at the nice folks at Tree Fort Bikes, but then I found an add that would get me a free Cadillac Jersey from inside this months Bicycle Magazine.  Did you order your yet?  I ordered mine,, Oh, but that wasn't good enough.  Those nifty Aurora Jersey I posted about the other day,, I contacted Aurora and I was told there was two left.  One grey one and one white one.  How could I pass that up?  I couldn't could I? Impossible,  so I said Great, send one over.  And now I am eagerly awaiting my very own, ultra hip jersey.  I am pretty sure my street cred. will in fact go up.  By how much, I am not yet sure.
--There is One left,  the white one in the pict I posted earlier.  Get it! do it, and together our street cred will soar almost as high as Icurus.  Not as high, because then the wax on our wings would melt.  And that would be..bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment