22 April 2011

Randomness today.

There are lots of other things I should be doing, I am working on a parenting book. I know there are tons of them already, but mine is going to be the only one YOU ever need to buy. That's what I should be doing perhaps, but I'm here instead.
I like this picture.  I don't remember wear I got it.  From another blog or another and they didn't link anything.  So if you know, lemme know.  Remember kids cite your sources.
I feel like this a bit while operating this blog and honestly my life in general.  That okay, its more fun that way.   The overall presentation of the blog is not exactly as I would prefer,  I want to be able to put badges on the side linking to my friends sites, and stores, but oh well, I'll figure it out one day. Until then, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and hope you dig it.
I sent Bike Snob and email today asking for a bit of help.  I'm hoping he dedicates a whole page to my adornment.  Is that desperate?  meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment